- Take home income - Salary + Part Time
- Fixed expenditure - Those loans, internet bill, pocket money you give to your parents, pets' expenses, etc, which has a fixed amount.
- Adjustable expenditure - Food, entertainment, clothing, groceries, telephone bills, electricity, water, etc.
- 10% of unexpected expenditure - Friends getting married, household items repair, emergency travelling, etc.
- ANNUAL budget - Travelling trips, car insurance, assessment fee, car maintenance, books, gift, medical check up. These should be factored in as well. Usually if you barely make ends meet, this is where your bonus come in to ease your burden a bit.